What is it?
The Prince’s Trust Team Study Programme runs over 12 weeks and is a personal development course for young people aged between 16 and 25 who are not in education, employment or training. The young people work towards a Prince’s Trust Certificate in Employment, Team work and Community skills as well as having the opportunity to gain a level 1/Entry 3 NOCN Maths and English qualification.
The programme also includes:
- A 4 night residential to overcome fears and step out of comfort zones.
- A project to benefit the local community.
- Two weeks work experience.
- A focus on employment skills like CV writing and mock interviews.
- Supporting others during a team challenge.
- Delivering a final presentation to family and friends.
When is it happening?
We have start dates in Sep/Oct and Feb/Mar.
How can I sign up?
For more information and to arrange an appointment to register for the programme contact Anna Glascott.
Call: 01634 334343