At MYT we have programmes that can encourage you to create positive change through social action. This means making change in your own community and we aim in the future the world too.
So what do we mean when we say ‘social action’. Well for us at MYT it means it is
- carried out by individuals or groups of people working together
- done for the good of others - individuals, communities and/or wider society
- bringing about social change and/or improvement
- not forced
- not done to make a profit
Within MYT we will encourage you to identify things that you are concerned about and then will help to do something about it.
These are just some of the amazing goals we have acheived at Medway Youth Trust. If you would like to be involved in a social action project or you have an idea about what our next project would be please contact email@example.com
- 19 MYT employees have supported social action.
- 422 young people have taken part in social action in 2 years
- 13,947 hours have been dedicated to social action in 2 years.
- 62% increase in young peoples participation in social action in the past year.