Your company is unique and the reasons why you might support MY Trust will also be unique. So our approach is to work closely with you to make sure that your support can make the biggest difference to young people’s lives and that it works for your company too. MY Trust offers business or public sector organisations a credible, trustworthy vehicle for sponsorship.
This tailored approach is exactly what SLA Partnership, a boutique recruitment agency, thought. SLA’s Sarah Landry said:
“We pride ourselves on taking a thoroughly professional approach to our business, using our industry expertise and experience to provide candidates and clients alike with a service that is efficient and user-friendly. This is an ideal fit with the work of MY Trust which like us, looks to encourage ways of achieving aspirations and ambitions. We focus on providing a quality of service to find a perfect match and I believe we have now achieved this with our sponsorship deal for MY Trust.”
Ways you can support us:
- Sponsorship and events. Why not sponsor or take part in an event?
- Gifts in kind and secondments. Why not donate products, expertise/time or services as gifts-in-kind?
- Donate. A simple cash donation will be used very carefully to support young people. If you are a UK tax payer, we can use Gift Aid to make your donation go even further at no extra cost to you.
- Establish a Bursary Scheme. You can support our Looked After Children Bursary Scheme or even help us establish a new different scheme. With positive backing, you can join our Bursary Committee and help us distribute the funds to those who really need them.
- Charity of the Year – we would be the perfect choice for your company’s charity of the year.
- Complete a Challenge for us – whether you are planning your first 3km fun run, the Three Peaks Challenge or even a trek across the desert, why not dedicate your sponsorship to Medway Youth Trust
- Volunteer – we are always looking for new volunteers. If you have skills and some time, whether office based or with young people.
Send an email to our CEO, Simone Miles (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how you can help us to improve young people’s life chances.